Trains Planes and other Fun Things
Order children’s and kid’s video series movies individually or by the DVD set for price discounts. Contact Mark Bresher at 720-482-9445 to buy Adventures in Willoughby Videos and CDs.
Everything you see in Willoughby videos can be found at your local hobby and train store. The music video Trains, Planes & Other Fun Things feature the Willoughby Valley train set in a fast paced bluegrass music video adventure.
- An exciting train movie for kids. 6:30
- The Georgetown Loop Railroad in Georgetown Colorado is not only fun to ride but is one of the better mining tours you can take. 4:15
In Wyoming, there is a unique monument. You may remember it in “Close Encounters.” Watch a down to earth travelog to Devils Tower. 4:00
- Lighthouse In The Mountains features more modeling creativity and tells an exciting story of how first airplanes came to Willoughby. 4:00
- I Want To Be A Cowboy catches a young boy daydreaming out loud how he seeks to be a cowboy when he grows up. A little travelog to the rodeo at Cheyenne Frontiers Days 2:30
- Hot Air Ballooning in Steamboat Springs Colorado provides a beautiful background for this travelog. Learn how it all works while floating over this Rocky Mountain ski resort.
Mysterious messages were carved and painted on rock walls by Native American Indians in this Utah travelog called Newspaper Rock 4:00
- Every kid loves a magic show. Catch the Saturday afternoon show at the Willoughby Theater in Matinee Magic. 4:00