Stories And Travelogs Just For Kids
Order children’s and kid’s video series movies individually or by the DVD set for price discounts.
Contact Mark Bresher at 720-482-9445 to buy Adventures in Willoughby Videos and CDs.
Everything you see in Willoughby videos can be found at your local hobby and train store. This video starts with a track level tour of the Willoughby Valley.
- In Riding the Rails kids are drawn into the story with close up video cameras mounted on the train. 5:30
- This travelog to The Grand Canyon explains erosion and how the Grand Canyon was formed over millions of years. 3:50
- In The Message Jack the Hobo is telling tall tales around a campfire of close encounters of the third kind. 3:30
- Where did the Anasazi Indians go? When these people departed they left their villages and possessions. The mystery is revealed in the travelog of Mesa Verde. 5:00
- The story of The Bear tells of playing too far from home and the possible side effects. 3:50
- A travelog the whole family should watch, Mount Rushmore. This is one of our most amazing national monuments. 3:50
- Willoughby’s first music video. The Balloon Ride is fast paced aerial tour of the Willoughby Valley. The best way to see the valley. 3:30